Join the Davie Chamber & Invest In the Future of Your Business
New Business Contacts, Exposure and Referrals are all found in the Chamber. We also provide to members ...
- Creditability to your business - good public image
- Networking - special programs, Business-After Hours and Chamber Breakfast Club
- Recognition as a business here to stay and interested in the long-term success of your community
- Complimentary listings in Community Profile and Business Guide and on the county website
- Chamberlink Newsletter and periodic Chamber Mailing Inserts
- Business start-up professional assistance program
- Chamber Check promotions to encourage local spending with members
- Complimentary use of Bulk Rate Postal Permit
- Complimentary use of Chamber photos for promotions
- Product and service discounts
- Complimentary use of meeting rooms
The Chamber Staff and volunteer Board of Directors are focused to promote . . .
- Chamber member businesses
- Economic development - business recruitment
- Davie County's attractive lifestyle and rich history
- Community issues to promote economic well-being
- Tourism - visitor and travel information
- Workforce Development
- Community events and Chamber special events
The Chamber is an advocate for the business community and works closely with . . .
- Economic Development Commission (EDC) to attract quality industrial growth and help provide a qualified, trained workforce
- Community Development Corporation (CDC) to promote small business growth and county preservation efforts; and
- County of Davie to attract and welcome visitors and newcomers to our county.
As a member, count on your Chamber to be . . .
- Responsive: The community looks to the Chamber and its members for information, leadership and solutions, and your Chamber is there.
- Productive: By working together, we can achieve as a group what we cannot achieve alone.
- Helpful: Most members are small business people who know that the Chamber works as a catalyst to improve the community and assist business growth.
- Protective: Count on your Chamber to represent your business interests in the community and with local, regional and state government issues.
- A Sound Investment: Your Chamber membership is an investment in the future of Davie County - an investment that is sure to grow and pay dividends many times over. We don't just talk about the future . . . We help shape it! And we need you to help guide our county's future.